How I Healed From a Chronic Disease
But what the hell did I do to heal my body and get as healthy as a spring chicken?
I’ll list it out as best I can.
How I Got Rid of My Chronic Disease Symptoms
I suffered from Chronic Lyme Disease as well as heavy metal poisonings that were killing my body. After years of working with traditional doctors, I realized the gallons of antibiotics they were drowning me in did nothing but make me feel worse. The moment I moved into natural healing was where I found relief.
- Natural IV’s – I used high-dose IV’s of Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glutathione, Vitamin B’s, Ozone Therapy and others.
- Detox Tactics – The best form of detox that I found that was both cleansing and gentle was infrared sauna therapy. I actually purchased one for my house that I still use constantly.
- Diet Eliminations – By the time I was ill, I had already stopped eating meat. I also eliminated gluten, dairy, sugar, and anything processed.
- Dietary Additions – I began making fresh pressed juices every day (80% veggies and 20% fruit), and included superfoods such as cacao, maca, manuka honey, reishi, coconut oil, turmeric, aloe vera, chia seeds, apple cider vinegar, bee pollen, spirulina, activated charcoal, flax seed etc in as many dishes and drinks as possible.
- Supplements – While healing I took a variety of supplements depending on my current symptoms. This could include probiotics, milk thistle, CoQ10, Beta Glucan, DHEA, Fish Oil and more.
- Natural Up my Home – After learning that every cleaning supply and beauty product gets soaked into your skin, and this is what lead to the deadly levels of heavy metals – I cleaned house. Literally. I threw away anything that had a label ingredient I couldn’t pronounce and gradually purchased back items that were free from crap.
- Mental Strength – I saw a therapist, a priest, energy readers, joined a life coaching program where I received mental help from 20+ professionals. I walked down every avenue I could find that could helped me release past resentments and spiritually grow as a person.
- Said Goodbye to ‘Being Sick’ – I’d been ill for so long I identified with it. I actually would defend Lyme when pressured. I aligned myself with other chronically sick people… and it KEPT ME FROM HEALING. Some may be upset with my saying this, but the way I found health is to disassociate with anything disease related and instead surround myself with only positivity and healing. I no longer considered myself ‘sick’ although externally and internally told a different story.
Was it easy? No. Did a take a long time to achieve a daily ‘symptom-free’ existence? Yes. Was it worth all the work? Abso-f*cking-lutely.
I don’t care if multiple doctors have told you that your disease is untreatable. Or if you’ve been attempting every medication under the sun for years and haven’t seen results.
Let me tell you a little-known fact. You are in control of your own healing. I saw 30+ specialists over a span of 5 years and that didn’t stop me for a second. I knew I’d get well, I believed in miracles, and I knew with every ounce of my soul that I could beat a disease that nobody seemed to know how to cure.
Cocky? Maybe. But I knew that the term ‘chronic disease’ didn’t have to be forever. If I believed it was short term and something I could get past, that could be my reality.
The moment you begin knowing in your gut there is hope, is the moment things start to change.