Salmon Burger Freaking HEAVEN
So we bought these bomb burgers pre-made at the market in town. You may think they could be a tad more difficult to find in say rural Kentucky, but the world is a-changing!
You can purchase wild alaskan salmon burgers from your grocery store. Or the big box large-portion purchase for a year Sam’s Club. Don’t believe me? Check Sam’s Club’s burgers out HERE.
Also the company Wild for Salmon has some delicious options. Don’t forget to use the discount code ‘Memorial10’ at checkout. Plus free shipping for orders over $100. Dude – now you’ve got that weekend covered too. You are welcome. CLICK HERE for Wild for Salmons kickassness.
Salmon Burger Recipe
- Snag a premade burger mixed with wild caught Salmon, Swordfish, Halibut, and Fluke or make it yourself by chopping some sh*t up
- If you purchase, defrost that puppy
- Either grill or bake the patty, but not too much – you don’t want to dry it out
- Top with a dressing, stick it between a GF bun, slap it on a salad – get unicorn creative
Still need additional reasons to choose fish over meat? Here are some reasons why salmon is a baller option.
Stats for the Sexy Salmon
- It contains more than a day’s worth of vitamin D in just one serving
- Researchers recently found that regular omega-3 consumption can help keep osteoporosis at bay, improve memory, and reduce risk of stroke
- Reduces the risk of cancer and actually kills cancer cells
- Studies suggest the oily fish may be one of the best for weight loss
- Salmon contains up to 58 percent of the daily required intake of protein per 4-ounce serving – and protein is the life force of being a fab human